Remember how fun it was writing on casts when the class jocks (or klutzes) busted their arms? This billboard ad for Sharpie permanent markers builds on that fascination by encouraging people to write on the giant white e-cast. Giving their target market the opportunity to engage with their brand through art, or permitted vandalism through graffiti, is brilliant. The Sharpie e-cast billboards are placed in different public places, from pay phones to bus stops, encouraging participation wherever people may stop for a moment.
Interactive billboards are a blast, especially for transit passengers waiting for their ride. Check out a few more engaging campaigns in the links below.
Sharpie Ad Encourages You to Scribble On Their e-Casts
1. Interactive Billboards - Creating interactive billboards can increase engagement and brand awareness.
2. Permitted Vandalism - Allowing users to graffiti the ad can create a memorable experience and generate buzz.
3. User-generated Content - Encouraging users to engage with the brand through art and creativity can lead to user-generated content beyond the initial campaign.
1. Advertising - Interactive billboards create a new and engaging way to advertise products or services.
2. Digital Signage - Adding interactivity to digital signage can enhance user experience and engagement.
3. Street Art - Collaborating with street artists to create interactive billboards can showcase their talent while also promoting a brand.