The available area for additional appliances in the home is becoming slimmer given the shrinking size of the consumer living space, so the conceptual 'Share' dehumidifier identifies what can be done to make the most of every inch.
Working to draw ambient moisture out of the air to keep a space feeling fresh, the appliance has an automatic floor cleaner built into the base that will utilize the water the upper section harvests. This eliminates the need for users to refill tanks or deal with having an empty unit to ensure it's always ready to go when the floors need to be cleaned.
The conceptual 'Share' dehumidifier is the design work of Jaemin Choi and has a demure black aesthetic that makes it simple to integrate into any living space.
The 'Share' Dehumidifier Uses Ambient Moisture to Clean Floors
1. Compact Appliances - Opportunity for developing appliances that take up less space in shrinking living spaces.
2. Multi-functional Devices - Opportunity for creating appliances with multiple functions, such as combining a dehumidifier and floor cleaner.
3. Water Utilization - Opportunity for developing appliances that use harvested water for other purposes.
1. Home Appliance Industry - Opportunity for manufacturers to create compact and multi-functional appliances for small living spaces.
2. Cleantech Industry - Opportunity for companies to focus on water utilization for more sustainable and efficient cleaning solutions.
3. Interior Design Industry - Opportunity for designers to incorporate compact and multifunctional appliances seamlessly into living spaces.