The Shake Shack Apotheke candle set introduces a unique set of scents for candle lovers that includes Burger in the Park and Shake & Fries. This collaboration between Shake Shack and the Brooklyn-based luxury home fragrance brand newly launched, introducing a pair of five-ounce candles. According to the partners on the project, one candle captures the essence of "that first bite of a ShackBurger in the fresh spring air of NYC's Madison Square Park," while the other "bottles that first dip of a salty, crispy crinkle-cut fry into a creamy milkshake."
A variety of fast food brands have created their own candles that smell like fried chicken, ice cream desserts and burgers, and this candle set promises to be a special treat for those who can't get enough of Shake Shack.
The Shake Shack Apotheke Candles Smell of Burgers, Shakes & Fries
1. Fast Food-inspired Candles - Fast food-inspired candles are becoming more popular, providing unique scents that tap into nostalgia and sensory experiences.
2. Collaborations Between Fast Food and Luxury Brands - Collaborations between fast food giants and luxury brands in the home fragrance industry are disrupting traditional ideas of what is considered 'high end' or 'luxury'.
3. Blurring Boundaries Between Industries - The creation of fast food-inspired candles is blurring the boundaries between the food industry and the home fragrance industry, providing opportunities for new collaborations and innovations.
1. Food Industry - The food industry can capitalize on this trend by partnering with home fragrance brands to create signature scents that complement their offerings and connect with consumers on a deeper level.
2. Home and Interiors Industry - The home and interiors industry can tap into this trend by creating fast food-inspired decor and accessories that bring the quintessential fast food experience into the home.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - The luxury goods industry can embrace this trend, blurring the lines between high end and low end, by partnering with fast food chains to create unique and quirky products that explore new markets.