The rise of technology gadgets within the home is creating a newfound need to control them seamlessly, which is exactly what the Sevenhugs Smart Remote aims to do. Instead of working like a traditional universal remote that requires extensive programming to operate, the Sevenhugs Smart Remote simply requires that you point it at the device and in an instant you're ready to go.
The seamless design of the Sevenhugs Smart Remote allows users to worry less about how they'll increase automation without increasing the complexity of the system. Working straight out of the box with a variety of different products, the universal remote control connects to WiFi for enhanced connectivity.
The contextual programming of the remote control allows the screen to change according to the device being utilized.
The Sevenhugs Smart Remote Links Different Devices at CES 2016
1. Seamless Control - The rise of technology gadgets within the home is creating a newfound need for seamless control, providing opportunities for innovative remote control systems like the Sevenhugs Smart Remote.
2. Simplified Automation - As consumers seek to increase automation without increasing complexity, there is an opportunity for remote control products like the Sevenhugs Smart Remote that are easy to use straight out of the box.
3. Contextual Programming - The demand for remote controls with contextual programming capabilities, like the Sevenhugs Smart Remote, is on the rise as it allows the screen to change according to the device being utilized.
1. Smart Home Technology - The rise of connected technology gadgets within the home is driving the demand for innovative remote control systems.
2. Consumer Electronics - As consumers seek more seamless control and simplified automation, the consumer electronics industry will need to adapt and provide intuitive remote control solutions.
3. Home Automation - With the increasing popularity of smart home devices, the home automation industry has an opportunity to develop remote control solutions that enhance the user experience and streamline automation processes.