The conceptual Cisco Home Hub has been designed by Heinrich Zaunschirm and Emile Chuffart for Cisco as a rendering of what can be done to unify essential living space technology. The unit is characterized by its all-in-one design that sepias like a smart speaker, but maintains an upgradable design that will continue to meet the needs of the inhabitants for years. The base is equipped with a 5G router protected by a firewall to keep data and connected devices secure, while a built-in display offers intuitive file management and home control.
The conceptual Cisco Home Hub maintains a minimalist design accented by pastel colors and supports additional network-attached storage equipment. This enables the user to add or remove storage space as required.
The Conceptual Cisco Home Hub Manages Devices and More
1. Unified Smart Home Hubs - The trend of all-in-one designs for smart home hubs with upgradable components presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home automation industry.
2. 5g-enabled Smart Home Hubs - Integrating 5G technology into smart home hubs offers faster data transfer speeds and broader network coverage, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the telecommunications and home automation industries.
3. Personalized Smart Home Hubs - The trend of customizable smart home hubs that support additional network-attached storage equipment creates an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home automation industry, particularly in providing personalized storage solutions.
1. Home Automation - The concept of unified smart home hubs presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the Home Automation Industry, particularly in designing all-in-one, customizable, and upgradable smart home hubs.
2. Telecommunications - The integration of 5G technology into smart home hubs presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the Telecommunications industry to provide faster data transfer speeds and broader network coverage for smart home devices.
3. Storage Solutions - The trend of customizable smart home hubs supporting additional network-attached storage equipment presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the Storage Solutions industry, particularly in designing personalized storage solutions for smart home devices.