Using cleverly hidden sensor technology, this smart bra is able to tell women more about their health and prevent heart disease. The undergarment is from Bloomer Tech and can monitor hearts in real time with washable and flexible circuits. Using bluetooth, the connected bra sends heart physiology updates to the wearer's smartphone via an app.
Bloomer Tech states this same technology could be integrated into other clothing, suggesting a future for wearable technology that is more inconspicuous than current models on the market. Although wearable tech has become prevalent in the form of bracelets and wristbands, and examples of phone-charging fashion items exist, the smart bra and its washable sensor technology is a remarkable invention.
Bloomer Tech Created an Undergarment Integrated with Sensor Technology
1. Wearable Health Monitoring - Bloomer Tech's smart bra using cleverly hidden sensor technology could disrupt the wearable tech industry with more inconspicuous and washable monitoring alternatives.
2. Flexible Circuit Technology - Bloomer Tech's smart bra utilizing washable and flexible circuits could lead to more adaptable and versatile circuits in the electronics and clothing industries.
3. Real-time Heart Monitoring - Bloomer Tech's smart bra providing real-time heart physiology updates to the wearer's smartphone could potentially lead to more accurate and timely diagnostics in the healthcare industry.
1. Wearable Technology - Bloomer Tech's smart bra could be integrated with other clothing and positively impact the wearable technology industry with its washable and flexible circuits.
2. Electronics - Bloomer Tech's use of washable and flexible circuits in its smart bra could disrupt the electronics industry with more adaptable and versatile circuit designs.
3. Healthcare - Bloomer Tech's smart bra providing real-time heart physiology updates could disrupt the healthcare industry with potential for more accurate and timely diagnostics.