Attempting to peel layers off of your lamp is probably not the best idea in the world -- unless that lamp is the Secret Lamp from designer Choi Jongwoo. The Secret Lamp is a funky little light that lets you peel back a removable layer to control the amount of light emitted.
In addition to letting you control the level of light with peeling, the actual light of the lamp can be removed and used as an extremely bright nightlight. While I am not too crazy about the nightlight function, I am loving the peel-away design. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear as if the technology needed to create the Secret Lamp exists yet, but if they can create a touchscreen 3D cellphone, anything is possible.
The Secret Lamps Makes You Peel Away Layers for Light
1. Interactive Lighting - The peel-away design of the Secret Lamp showcases the potential for interactive lighting solutions that allow users to control the level of light emitted.
2. Modular Light Fixtures - The removable light feature of the Secret Lamp highlights the opportunity for modular light fixtures that can be customized and adapted to different lighting needs.
3. Multi-functional Lighting - The nightlight function of the Secret Lamp demonstrates the demand for multi-functional lighting solutions that serve multiple purposes and cater to different lighting situations.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can leverage the concept of interactive lighting to create innovative and customizable lighting designs that enhance the ambiance of various spaces.
2. Home Decor - The modular light fixture trend presents an opportunity for home decor companies to offer versatile and adaptable lighting options that can be easily integrated into different interior designs.
3. Lighting Technology - The concept of multi-functional lighting opens doors for lighting technology companies to develop advanced lighting solutions that offer enhanced functionality and versatility.