Blankpage Architects was responsible for designing the 'Amchit Residence,' a gorgeous seaside property located in Nahr el Mot, Lebanon.
The architects used the home's perch on the edge of a cliff to their advantage, erecting a series of decks to create a rooftop resembling a boardwalk. The home builds out and towards the sea, offering cleear, panoramic views.
Inside, the home features a combination of wood and concrete materials, which provides warmth to the minimalist aesthetic. The master bedroom is located in a glass-walled platform on the uppermost level, while the middle deck houses two additional bedrooms and a social living area. The lowest platform contains an infinity pool and staircase that guests can use to directly access the shore.
This Gorgeous Seaside Property Takes Advantage of the Views
1. Seaside Architecture - Architects are using the natural beauty of the seaside to create unique and stunning designs, like the Amchit Residence's rooftop boardwalk.
2. Minimalist Luxury - The combination of wood and concrete materials in the Amchit Residence exemplifies the trend of creating warm, minimalist spaces.
3. Infinity Pools - Infinity pools, like the one found in the Amchit Residence, are becoming a popular feature in waterfront properties.
1. Architecture - Architects have the opportunity to create innovative and visually striking designs that take advantage of the seaside landscape.
2. Interior Design - By using a combination of materials and a minimalist approach, interior designers can create luxurious and warm spaces.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can incorporate infinity pools and other unique architectural features to attract guests and provide a luxurious seaside experience.