The Sea Arch non-alcoholic gin is being packaged in premium glass bottles created by glass packaging brand Croxsons to offer an opulent experience for cocktail connoisseurs alike to appreciate. The bottles feature a lead-free paint spray that has been added to the exterior in order to create an eye-catching color that calls to mind the brand's seaside location in the UK. The spirit itself is blended and bottled in England, is made using 11 botanicals and is distilled twice in an old-fashioned copper pot with spring water.
Croxson COO Tim Croxson spoke on the new Sea Arch non-alcoholic gin bottle partnership saying, "We pride ourselves on working in partnership with environmentally conscious customers to meet and deliver their individual requirements. Sea Arch is a great alternative for gin lovers, offering the consumer an alcohol-free option. As a relative newcomer to the industry, we have been able to support them with our experience and knowledge gained from many years in the spirits sector. We have supplied standout bottles in two sizes and they have been well received.”
Sea Arch Non-Alcoholic Gin is Packaged in Bottles by Croxsons
1. Premium Glass Packaging - The use of premium glass bottles in the non-alcoholic gin market presents an opportunity for companies to create a luxurious and opulent experience for consumers.
2. Lead-free Paint Spray - The integration of lead-free paint spray on packaging allows brands to create eye-catching colors that capture consumer attention, distinguishing their product from competitors.
3. Alcohol-free Options - The rising demand for alcohol-free alternatives provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to develop and market non-alcoholic spirits that cater to health-conscious consumers.
1. Glass Packaging - The glass packaging industry can capitalize on the trend of premium and visually appealing bottles, offering innovative designs and eco-friendly materials.
2. Paint and Coatings - The paint and coatings industry can explore the development of lead-free paint sprays that can be utilized for eye-catching packaging in various sectors beyond alcoholic beverages.
3. Alcohol and Spirits - The alcohol and spirits industry can tap into the growing market of alcohol-free options, developing high-quality non-alcoholic beverages with complex flavors and sophisticated packaging.