Even if you browsed through the Scarlett Johansson W magazine editorial three times in the attempt to guess what star was portraying these cinematic icons, I’m sure you would simply walk away stumped. Never before has the stunningly beautiful Scarlett Johansson been portrayed in such a way.
Photographed by Tim Walker, the Scarlett Johansson W magazine editorial is a refreshing step away from typical photoshoots in which celebrities such as this 26-year-old actress are romantically and sensually depicted. Instead, it really taps Johansson's craft in a playful and captivating way.
Styled by Jacob K, the Scarlett Johansson W magazine spread includes the starlet channeling such personas as Marlene Dietrich, Sarah Bernhardt, Giulietta Masina in Fellini’s ‘La Strada’ and Buster Keaton. You seriously won’t even recognize her.
This Scarlett Johansson W Magazine Editorial Focuses on Cinematic Icons
1. Cinematic-inspired Editorials - There is opportunity to create more editorial content that is inspired by iconic movie characters and sets.
2. Playful Celebrity Photoshoots - There is a demand for more creative and fun celebrity photoshoots, deviating from traditional romantic and sensual depictions.
3. Transformational Imagery - There is potential for content that transforms a celebrity's appearance to embody other iconic figures, exploring new creative directions.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can use cinematic-inspired editorials and creative celebrity photoshoots as part of their advertising campaigns.
2. Media - Media outlets can leverage transformational imagery in editorial content to drive engagement and interest from their audiences.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can create content that explores new creative directions, transforming celebrity appearances to embody other iconic figures.