If you've got a fear of heights, you may have a panic attack watching these Russian daredevils scale tall buildings from a first person perspective.
As the launch clip of a new Internet-based reality show entitled 'Show Yourself,' the clip shows from a vertigo-inducing first-person viewpoint these thrill-seekers climbing a construction crane on top of a building. If that wasn't terrifying enough for you, the crane is covered in ice and snow during a snow storm.
Who knows what crazy stunts the series will dig up for future episodes, but if this clip is any indication the footage is sure to be intense. For those who love adventure, this short video will give a few tips on how to scale tall buildings and live to tell the tale.
Daredevils Scale Tall Buildings and Live to Tell the Tale
1. Vertical Exploration - People are looking for new ways to experience their urban environments and are turning to daredevils to learn how to explore tall buildings in a safe manner.
2. Online Reality Shows - The popularity of online streaming services has created a new market for reality shows that can showcase unique stunts and experiences that traditional TV networks might not air.
3. Risk-taking Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurs who are willing to take risks and explore new business models can find opportunities in creating businesses around extreme sports and daredevil activities.
1. Sports and Outdoors - The sports and outdoors industry can capitalize on the interest in extreme sports and offer new equipment, clothing, and experiences for thrill-seekers.
2. Online Media - Online streaming and social media platforms provide the perfect avenue for distributing reality shows and other video content that may be too niche for traditional TV networks.
3. Education and Training - As more people become interested in vertical exploration, there is a need for education and training programs that can teach safety techniques and responsible risk-taking practices.