College kids and chocolate lovers alike are going to lose their collective minds over the Savory Ramen chocolate bar. U.S.-based Komfort Chockolates has combined the ultimate value meal with 63 percent dark chocolate to create the dessert you see here.
In case you were wondering, the Savory Ramen chocolate bar not only includes instant noodles but flavoring as well. The bar is made up of the aforementioned chocolate and noodles along with onion, garlic and soy sauce flavoring. Chocolate goes well with a lot of things, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that this unique combo will be good. (It’s entirely possible that most college students and bachelors have consumed much weirder meals, however.) The Ramen chocolate sells for $4.99 a bar and is available from Perpetual Kid.
The Savory Ramen Chocolate Bar Combines Soup and Sweets
1. Savory Dessert Bars - There is a growing trend of combining savory flavors with dessert, creating unique taste experiences and challenging traditional flavor profiles.
2. Unconventional Chocolate Pairings - The chocolate industry is exploring new and unexpected flavor combinations, pushing the boundaries of traditional sweet chocolate products.
3. Nostalgic Comfort Foods - Food companies are tapping into consumers' nostalgic cravings by incorporating classic comfort food flavors into innovative products like the Savory Ramen chocolate bar.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has opportunities to create novel products by merging unexpected flavors and reinventing classic comfort foods, like the Savory Ramen chocolate bar.
2. Confectionery - The confectionery industry can embrace unconventional chocolate pairings to attract adventurous consumers seeking unique and surprising taste sensations.
3. College and University Services - Colleges and universities can incorporate the Savory Ramen chocolate bar into their campus dining options, catering to students' desire for trendy and unconventional food experiences.