'Vea' is the name of a new brand of wholesome savory bites from Mondelez International that will soon supply the public with crackers, crisps and bars inspired by global flavors. This includes products that taste like Thai Coconut, Peruvian Sweet Potato, Tuscan Herbs and Greek Hummus, all of which are made without artificial ingredients, colors or flavors.
In order to emphasize the high quality ingredients included, the herbs and spices that are mixed into the product are visible.
Many health-conscious consumers are now looking to experiment with savory flavors in their snacking rituals, especially with products that celebrate a diverse range of cuisines from around the globe. The branding for these all-new Vea products reflect this celebration of global snacking with names like 'World Crisps.'
'Vea' is a Collection of Savory Bites in Crisps and Bars
1. Global Snacking - The trend of experimenting with savory flavors in snacking rituals and celebrating a diverse range of cuisines from around the globe presents opportunities for disruptive innovation.
2. Clean Label - The demand for high quality snack ingredients with no artificial ingredients, colors or flavors creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the clean label space.
3. Visible Ingredients - The trend of visible herbs and spices in snacks and food products presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in ingredient transparency and storytelling.
1. Snack Food - The snack food industry can take advantage of the trend of experimental snacking to develop new and exciting products inspired by global flavors.
2. Clean Label Food - The clean label food industry can create innovative snack products with high quality ingredients and no artificial ingredients, colors or flavors to meet the growing demand for clean label snacks.
3. Ingredient Storytelling - The ingredient and flavor industry can create innovative ways of showcasing visible herbs and spices in snacks and food products and storytelling opportunities.