In an effort to save water during the ongoing California drought, one entrepreneurial endeavour is asking people to drop a brick in their toilet. Drop-A-Brick is an eco-friendly alternative to a traditional toilet-damaging brick that will ensure your commode conserves water during one of the worst water droughts in American history.
The soft rubber brick uses a hydro-gel that gives it weight in water rather than floating as rubber would. Its flexibility also ensures it fits into a variety of toilet cisterns. With every flush, Drop-A-Brick could save half a gallon of water. This also allows users to save money. The non-profit organization is using this product as a fundraiser to help people devastated by the drought, so you can help the environment, those close to you and your own hydro bill at once.
This Indiegogo Project Aims to Save Water and Help Drought Victims
1. Water Conservation - The Drop-A-Brick campaign highlights the trend of using innovative products to conserve water during droughts.
2. Eco-friendly Alternatives - The use of a soft rubber brick with hydro-gel in toilets demonstrates the trend of seeking eco-friendly alternatives for traditional products.
3. Fundraising Innovation - Drop-A-Brick's non-profit fundraising approach to help drought victims showcases the trend of innovative fundraising methods for social causes.
1. Environmental Conservation - The Drop-A-Brick campaign aligns with the environmental conservation industry by providing a practical solution for water scarcity during droughts.
2. Home Improvement - The use of eco-friendly alternative products in toilets presents opportunities for the home improvement industry to offer sustainable solutions for water conservation.
3. Non-profit Organizations - The innovative fundraising approach of Drop-A-Brick opens up possibilities for non-profit organizations to utilize unique product campaigns that address social and environmental challenges.