Perhaps it is the sagging belly and the eccentric slender supports that make the Sarinesca Coffee Table so endearing. The odd object looks like the bottom half of some strange mythical creature. Seemingly poised to amble off to the next room, the attention-seeking piece of furniture would look most at home in the center of the living room.
Jordi Borras Albert's concept has been left with a stripped white appearance, likely a reflection of its Corian materiality. Designed for Dupont at Manuelsaez & Partners, it shows off a formal fluidity that's true to its manufacturing.
Five legs give the Sarinesca Coffee Table an engaging awkwardness and its rounded underside seems to welcome questions. One then discovers that the fanciful furnishing conceals a quirky storage compartment just beneath its tabletop surface.
The Sarinesca Coffee Table Embodies Animalistic Physical Qualities
1. Animalistic Furniture Design - Designing furniture that embodies animalistic physical qualities presents an opportunity for creative and attention-grabbing pieces.
2. Quirky Storage Compartments - Incorporating hidden compartments in furniture design adds a unique element of surprise and practicality to the piece.
3. Five-legged Furniture - Changing the traditional four-legged furniture design can create engaging and unique pieces like the Sarinesca Coffee Table.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers can differentiate their products by incorporating unique and creative design elements like animalistic physical qualities and hidden storage compartments.
2. Home Decor - Designers can create unique and attention-grabbing pieces by exploring animalistic design elements and innovative storage solutions.
3. Interior Design Services - Interior designers can offer their clients a distinctive look by incorporating furniture pieces such as the Sarinesca Coffee Table that feature unique design elements beyond what is traditionally available.