Barbara Sanchez-Kane, the artist, illustrator, and fashion designer who's behind the self-named label SANCHEZ-KANE, was present at the recent New York Fashion Week events to debut a selection of new apparel for men. To capture what went on behind the scenes, Fucking Young! Online employed the talents of photographer Julio Nuño.
The resulting images that were captured by Nuño show a diverse cast of models both behind the stage and on the runway, in addition to a series of others that focus on specific designs by the label. Most of the models sports dramatically drawn on eyebrows, condoms in their hair, jewels on their faces, and even bits of toilet paper that make it look at though they've cut themselves shaving.
Image Credit: Julio Nuño / Fucking Young! Online
SANCHEZ-KANE Debuted New Designs During New York Fashion Week
1. Dramatic Runway Makeup - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to innovate with bold and unconventional makeup products.
2. Unconventional Runway Accessories - Opportunity for accessories companies to experiment with unusual materials and designs.
3. Diverse Casting in Fashion Shows - Opportunity for fashion companies to embrace diversity and inclusivity in their marketing and advertising.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can capitalize on the trend of bold and dramatic runway makeup.
2. Accessories - Accessories companies can explore the use of unconventional materials and designs in their products.
3. Fashion - Fashion companies can adopt a more diverse marketing strategy that promotes inclusivity.