We’re psyched to be a part of this adventuresome Samsung Go campaign, which seeks to curate a wealth of content about netbooks sourced from Trend Hunter, NOTCOT and Uncrate in one place. Nothing’s better for indulging wanderlust and staying productive than a netbook, and our Samsung Resource Center is a great spot to start if you’re curious about adding a netbook to your computing arsenal.
You can explore the Samsung Resource Center at Trend Hunter here or at the link below, where you’ll be able to see headlines from all three sites and the content we’ve curated especially for the campaign. As we speak, our very own Jacob Courtade is currently traveling the world while posting on his Samsung Go netbook; read his mobile posts here and here, and check out some snapshots from Europe in the gallery above.
Samsung Go Travels Through Trend Hunter, NOTCOT & Uncrate
1. Netbook-based Productivity - The utilization of netbooks for work while on-the-go can increase productivity and create a market for compact devices with computing capabilities.
2. Curated Content Campaigns - Brands can create unique campaigns centered around curated content from multiple sources to promote a product or service in an immersive and interactive way.
3. Wanderlust-based Marketing - Including travel and adventure in marketing campaigns for products like netbooks can appeal to consumers with an interest in exploration and leisure while increasing sales.
1. Technology - The technology industry can further develop and market compact and portable devices like netbooks for increased productivity and remote work capabilities.
2. Marketing & Advertising - Marketing and advertising companies can create curated content campaigns for products to offer customers an immersive marketing experience and promote engagement.
3. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can take advantage of the growing popularity of travel-based marketing campaigns to increase engagement with potential customers and promote their brand.