Sam Bevington is a London-based illustrator whose work is as clever as it is creative. In his series 'Home Truths,' Sam Bevington addresses a series of sayings to live by.
The series of cliches includes "Love is Blind," "Don't knock it 'til you've tried it," and other inspirational, precautionary and enlightened idioms. Though you may have had your fill of these funny little phrases from sitcoms and grandparents alike, Sam Bevington brings them to a whole new light in the series by illustrating them with an impeccably executed vintage inspiration.
The 'Home Truths' Series by Sam Bevington Gives Word to the Wise
1. Idiom Illustration - Embracing idiom-inspired artwork and illustrations to add a unique and creative touch to products and marketing materials.
2. Vintage-inspired Artwork - Exploring the use of vintage aesthetics and design elements in contemporary art to create a nostalgic and visually appealing experience.
3. Elevating Cliches - Reimagining cliched phrases and idioms through innovative visual representations to bring a fresh and thought-provoking perspective.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can incorporate idiom-inspired illustrations and vintage aesthetics in various forms of artwork, including painting, graphic design, and product packaging.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Brands can utilize idiom-based illustrations and vintage-inspired visuals in their advertising campaigns and marketing materials to engage audiences and create memorable experiences.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can incorporate idiom-inspired artwork and vintage-inspired design elements into their products, such as wall art, decorative items, and furniture, to offer unique and visually appealing aesthetics to customers.