Elemis recently introduced a new skin-smoothing shower product in the form of the Sea Lavender & Samphire Salt Scrub, which introduces an elevated take on topical products made with lavender, as well as ordinary body scrubs.
Despite often being called marsh-rosemary, sea-lavender is a plant that has little to do with either common rosemary or lavender. The herbaceous perennial plant, however, is known to be beneficial for moisturizing and softening the skin, boosting collagen and stimulating the formation of hyaluronic acid. Some of the other key ingredients in the scrub include a base of zeolite, a volcanic mineral, and samphire, also known as sea beans or sea asparagus.
The new salt scrub from Elemis can be found in the skin-smoothing Sea Lavender & Samphire Collection, which also includes other Sea Lavender & Samphire products in the form of body milk and body cream.
Elemis' Sea Lavender & Samphire Salt Scrub Has a Volcanic Mineral Base
1. Elevated Topical Products - There is an opportunity for companies to develop high-end topical products that incorporate unique and beneficial ingredients like sea lavender.
2. Incorporating Volcanic Minerals - Companies can explore the use of volcanic minerals, such as zeolite, in skincare products to offer additional benefits to consumers.
3. Expanding Sea Lavender & Samphire Collection - There is a potential for expanding the Sea Lavender & Samphire Collection with more products that utilize the moisturizing and softening properties of sea lavender and samphire.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can take advantage of the trend of incorporating unique ingredients like sea lavender and volcanic minerals into their products.
2. Beauty - In the beauty industry, there is an opportunity for companies to disrupt the market by introducing high-end, innovative topical products, such as sea lavender salt scrubs.
3. Natural Products - The natural products industry can explore the use of sea lavender and samphire in their product formulations to cater to consumers seeking organic and beneficial ingredients.