The Salt Point Canned Cocktails Margarita is a new offering from the brand that has arrived just in time for Cinco de Mayo to offer consumers with an easy way to satisfy their thirst for the traditional cocktail. The canned cocktail is made with Blanco tequila along with triple sec that is made in-house as well as agave syrup and lime with a touch of effervescence. The canned drink features a 10% ABV and doesn't have any artificial preservatives in the mix.
The Salt Point Canned Cocktails Margarita can be purchased for $4.99 per can or in four-packs at a price point of $17.99 in 11 states. The drink is suitable for being enjoyed right from the can or over ice.
Salt Point Canned Cocktails Margarita is Ready to Enjoy
1. Canned Cocktails - There's an opportunity to expand the market of canned cocktails, especially with popular/trending drinks like margaritas.
2. Ready-to-drink Beverages - There's a potential for ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages as people look for convenience and ease of use.
3. Non-preservative Cocktails - An opportunity for brands to offer all-natural, non-preservative alcoholic beverages to cater to health-conscious consumers.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry can benefit from offering more varieties of ready-to-drink canned cocktails for consumers.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can tap into the demand for convenient, on-the-go alcoholic beverages and expand their product offerings.
3. Natural and Organic - The natural and organic industry can innovate and capture the growing market of consumers who prefer all-natural and non-preservative cocktail products.