The Tidal Vision Salmon Leather Wallets are positioned as an alternative to traditional cow leather options on the market in order to offer consumers a more sustainable fashion choice.
Coming in a variety of color and style options, the wallets are made by utilizing the skin of Alaskan salmon from a sustainable fishery in order to save it from being otherwise discarded.
The Tidal Vision Salmon Leather Wallets are crafted in the USA and have been processed in order to remove all of the natural fish oils that are present in the skin. The skin is then vegetable-tanned just like many cow leathers in order to make it smell just like a traditional leather wallet rather than a piece of fish.
These Tidal Vision Salmon Leather Wallets Make Use of Waste
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - Opportunity for sustainable fashion options using unconventional materials like fish leather.
2. Circular Economy - Utilizing waste materials, such as discarded fish skin, to create innovative products like salmon leather wallets.
3. Alternative Leather - Exploring non-traditional leather options, like fish leather, as a more sustainable and ethical choice for fashion accessories.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can adopt more sustainable practices by incorporating eco-friendly materials like fish leather into their products.
2. Leather Goods - Leather goods manufacturers can embrace alternative materials such as fish leather to create more environmentally friendly products.
3. Sustainability - The sustainability industry can promote and support the use of fish leather as an alternative to traditional leather, promoting a circular economy and reducing waste.