Hooked Foods' Toonish range offers a nutritious and sustainable alternative to tuna and now, Salmoonish is being introduced as a new plant-based fish product. Salmoonish is said to mimic the look and taste of conventional salmon with a patented recipe that makes the most of ingredients like soy, pea, wheat protein and algae. Salmoonish is ready to be used in salads, wraps, sandwiches and pastas. With protein and omega-3 content to rival regular salmon, this plant-based alternative provides a more climate-friendly alternative.
With plenty of plant-powered chicken and beef alternatives now available through major restaurants, chains and grocery stores, consumers are now searching for plant-based seafood alternatives that make easy swaps in their favorite meals and snacks.
Salmoonish is Protein-Packed, Omega-Rich & Plant-Based
1. Plant-based Seafood - The trend towards plant-based seafood indicates demand for innovative products that mimic the taste, texture, and nutritional value of traditional counterparts.
2. Alternative Protein - The demand for alternative protein sources is driving the need for developing new ingredients and recipes that can replicate the taste and texture of animal-based products.
3. Sustainable Food - The focus on sustainability in the food industry is leading to the development of environmental-friendly products that can replace traditional food items.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can leverage the trend towards plant-based seafood to develop innovative products that cater to the increasing demand for healthier and sustainable food options.
2. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can benefit from the popularity of plant-powered seafood by developing new plant-based protein sources and crops that can replace animal-based products.
3. Foodservice - Foodservice companies can capitalize on the growing trend towards alternative sources of protein by offering new menu items that cater to the tastes and preferences of health and eco-conscious consumers.