All recipes can be found at 'Glorious Treats.'
If you grew up looking forward to pigging out on sweets by the fire on camping trips, you're going to salivate over these 'S'Mores Cookies' by Sweet Sugar Belle. Not only does this delicious recipe fix the problem of sticky hands that comes about when eating real s'mores, but it looks just as tasty as the original inspiration!
These S'Mores Cookies can easily be made using a variety of royal icing and your choice of scrumptious cookie base. The graham cracker details, fluffy marshmallows and gooey chocolate icing look so realistic and I'm betting it tastes just as delicious as regular s'mores!
Implications - Taking favorite products or recipes and giving them a special spin in a great way to remain innovative, especially if you are by-passing the downfalls of your product inspirations along the way. These S'Mores Cookies are an example of how someone has found a solution for sticky fingers while still creating the illusion of this familiar campfire treat.
These S'mores Cookies are a Fun Take on a Camping Favorite
1. Innovative Dessert Recipes - Creating unique twists on classic recipes, like these S'Mores Cookies, can lead to disruptive innovations in the dessert industry.
2. Realistic Food Replicas - Developing realistic replicas of popular food items, such as these S'Mores Cookies, opens up opportunities for novel culinary experiences.
3. Improving Product Drawbacks - Addressing the downsides of existing products, like sticky hands with traditional s'mores, can spark disruptive innovations like these mess-free S'Mores Cookies.
1. Bakery - Catering to the demand for unique and visually appealing desserts, the bakery industry can explore opportunities in creating innovative treats like these S'Mores Cookies.
2. Food Replicas - With a focus on creating realistic food replicas, the food replicas industry can experiment with producing visually enticing desserts like these S'Mores Cookies.
3. Confectionery - Within the confectionery industry, there is potential for disruptive innovations by developing new products that eliminate drawbacks, such as sticky fingers, just like these S'Mores Cookies do.