Bourbon, cardamom, elderberry and ginger root are just a few ingredients that Runamok Maple has used to create its uniquely infused maple syrup products. Now, the Vermont-based maple syrup producer is introducing a limited-release organic maple syrup flavor that's infused with crushed-up cocoa beans, also known as cocoa nibs.
While those with a sweet tooth likely already appreciate the flavors of maple syrup on its own, consumers are bound to be especially delighted by this decadent dessert syrup. Naturally, the infused maple syrup is said to pair well with everything from waffles and crepes to cakes and ice cream.
Unlike the average chocolate topper on the market, which may be made with over a dozen ingredients, Runamok Maple's limited-edition Cocoa Bean-Infused Maple Syrup boasts just two ingredients that spotlight the richness of just two pure and simple natural ingredients.
Image Credit: Runamok Maple
Runamok Maple's Newest Creation Features Cocoa Nibs
1. Unique Infused Maple Syrups - Expanding the range of infused flavors in maple syrup products presents an opportunity for differentiation and attracting new customers.
2. Decadent Dessert Syrups - Creating maple syrups infused with rich dessert flavors taps into the growing demand for indulgent and unique sweet treats.
3. Clean and Simple Ingredients - Providing maple syrup products with minimal and pure ingredients addresses the consumer preference for clean and natural food options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has the potential to capitalize on the popularity of unique maple syrup flavors and cater to consumers seeking new taste experiences.
2. Dessert and Baking - The dessert and baking industry can explore incorporating infused maple syrups into their products to enhance flavor profiles and create innovative dessert offerings.
3. Organic and Natural Products - The organic and natural products industry can leverage the demand for clean ingredients by offering organic maple syrup infused with unique flavors as a healthier alternative to traditional dessert toppings.