Upcycled rubber tire goods save your gadgets and the environment from damage. Benjamin Weinstein takes the most problematic sources of landfill waste and puts them to good use—waterproof, protective and ultra-durable phone and tablet cases.
The creator works closely with recycling centers to pick out discarded rubber tire inner tubes that are good for use. After thorough cleaning, the tire pieces are cut and sewn.
Though they may be a nightmare for recycling, tires are great upcycled materials because they are guaranteed to be strong and long-lasting. Weinstein cleverly turns frequently changed vehicle parts into an aesthetically pleasing statement phone case. Purchasing one of these will keep your smartphones and tablets safe while keeping the planet safe by lessening the burning of fossil fuels.
These Rubber Tire Goods Protect Gadgets and the Environment from Damage
1. Upcycling - Using discarded materials like rubber tire inner tubes to create new products offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in sustainable manufacturing.
2. Protective Tech Accessories - The demand for waterproof, protective, and durable phone and tablet cases presents a market opportunity for innovation in gadget accessories.
3. Environmental Consciousness - The rising awareness and concern for the environment provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating products that minimize waste and promote sustainability.
1. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can explore opportunities in upcycling materials and creating sustainable products.
2. Tech Accessories - The tech accessories industry can develop and offer more eco-friendly and durable options for protecting gadgets.
3. Recycling - The recycling industry can collaborate with entrepreneurs and innovators to find creative ways to repurpose and upcycle waste materials like rubber tires.