Fans of campy horror films are going to love 'Rubber' from Quentin Dupiuex. 'Rubber' is the story of an abandoned tire that suddenly comes back to life with psychic powers and goes on a killing spree. You can't make this kind of stuff up, people.
The best part about 'Rubber' is that you can tell from the trailer that everyone in the film knows that it is ridiculous. All the actors are staying loose and not taking things too seriously, which actually makes me want to see this movie. Check out the trailer for 'Rubber' from Quentin Dupiuex and decide for yourself. I'm voting awesome.
Rubber from Quentin Dupiuex Tells the Story of a Murderous Tire
1. Campy Horror Films - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Harness the popularity of campy horror films and create unique and entertaining content that embraces absurdity.
2. Psychic Powers in Fiction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new storytelling possibilities by incorporating psychic powers into different genres and mediums.
3. Meta Commentary in Film - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use self-awareness and metatextuality to create engaging cinematic experiences that challenge traditional narrative structures.
1. Film and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new approaches to genre filmmaking and storytelling to captivate audiences.
2. Content Creation and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize meta commentary and self-referential content to generate buzz and engage target audiences.
3. Psychic Phenomena Research - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Conduct research on psychic abilities to discover new applications and potential breakthroughs in various industries.