The Rovr Travelr 30 is a portable cooler for campers or hikers alike to help them keep their favorite drinks and foods at the perfect temperature when heading out on a short trip. The cooler is designed with a compact construction that will fit neatly inside of another cooler, while still offering up to 28-liters of capacity. The unit is constructed with a thick, watertight base thanks to full welded seams and has a rugged construction to easily withstand exposure to rough surfaces.
The Rovr Travelr 30 cooler is able to be folded flat when not in use to accommodate easy packing into a car trunk or when being stored. A series of six loops on each side allow for easy mounting of accessories and more.
The Rovr Travelr 30 Fits Neatly Inside Another Cooler
1. Portable Outdoor Coolers - There is an opportunity to disrupt the portable outdoor cooler industry by manufacturing a line of collapsible and compact coolers designed for campers, hikers, and outdoor enthusiasts.
2. Multi-functional Coolers - Manufacturers can differentiate themselves in the industry by incorporating multiple utility functions such as loops and hooks to allow users to customize their coolers for their specific needs on their outdoor trips.
3. Watertight Sealed Cooler Design - There is an opportunity for manufacturers to create coolers with watertight, full welded seam designs, allowing them to withstand rough outdoor surfaces and environments.
1. Outdoor Gear and Equipment Industry - Manufacturers and retailers in the outdoor gear and equipment industry can capitalize on the growing demand for portable coolers for outdoor enthusiasts with innovative and multi-functional products like the Rovr Travelr 30.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can benefit from partnering with cooler manufacturers to offer customized packages that can be sold to campers and hikers as pre-packaged kits, enhancing the overall outdoor experience for consumers.
3. Automotive Industry - Car manufacturers can partner with cooler manufacturers to offer seamless integration of coolers into vehicles, providing convenience and improving the overall outdoor experience of the consumer.