Rosie Li unveiled her collection of bubble-inspired table lamps at this year's ICFF in New York.
These lamps resemble a cluster of bubbles with the bulb acting as the focal point. Named 'Bubbly, the collection is presented in a variety of colors options such as a purple and yellow duo-chrome, silver, gold and a matte black called 'Oil-Rubbed Bronze.'
The idea to create this collection struck Li after she completed her last collection 'Lina.' She was left with a collection of different sized brass balls that took form when combined. When creating Bubbly, Rosie Li was inspired by the natural laws of attraction. According to the artist "these ball clusters brought to mind botryoidal hematite, a globular mineral formation I've always been attracted to, so it was a really exciting discovery."
Rosie Li's 'Bubbly' Lamp Collection is Inspired by Soap Bubbles
1. Bubble-inspired Lamps - Opportunity for creating innovative lighting designs inspired by soap bubbles.
2. Clustered Bulb Designs - Opportunity to explore unique ways of arranging and showcasing light bulbs in lighting fixtures.
3. Colorful Metallic Finishes - Opportunity to experiment with vibrant and unconventional finishes for lighting fixtures.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can reference these trends to create visually stunning lighting solutions for homes and commercial spaces.
2. Lighting Manufacturing - The lighting manufacturing industry can leverage these trends to produce cutting-edge and artistic lighting fixtures.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can incorporate these trends to offer customers unique and eye-catching lighting options for their living spaces.