The No1 Rosemary Water drink is a refreshment that has been created with health and wellness in mind to help consumers access the medicinal qualities of the plant in a simple way.
As the name suggests, the drink is made with pure rosemary extract that has been specially removed from the plant itself and infused into either still or sparkling water. This allows consumers to enjoy the flavorful profile of the herb along with the circulatory and memory improving benefits without having to think up new ways to infuse it into their daily diet.
The No1 Rosemary Water drink was developed by David Spencer-Percival thanks to inspiration from the Mediterranean town of Acciaroli in Italy where residents experience life longevity that has been correlated to their high daily intake of rosemary.
No1 Rosemary Water Comes in Still or Sparkling Varieties
1. Medicinal Herb Beverages - There is a growing trend towards medicinal herb beverages, providing a healthy and convenient way for consumers to access the health benefits of plants.
2. Functional Water - Functional water with added health benefits is becoming increasingly popular, offering various choices for consumers to achieve wellness in their daily lives.
3. Natural Extract Infused Foods and Beverages - There is a trend towards natural extract infused foods and beverages as consumers demand more natural and healthy products.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry should consider incorporating more natural and functional ingredients to meet the growing demand for healthier drinks.
2. Herbal Supplements Industry - Herbal supplement manufacturers could expand their product lines to include more functional beverages to meet consumer demand for natural health products.
3. Functional Foods Industry - The functional foods industry could broaden their offerings to include more natural extract infused products, helping consumers achieve health and wellness goals in a delicious and convenient way.