The Doughnut Project in NYC will soon be selling the 'ChanDONUT,' a decadent rosé donut that's infused with Chandon.
Chandon's sparkling rosé donut is an indulgent creation that's made with Chandon Rosé dough, cream filling, glaze and butter cream. As if the donut wasn't luxurious enough on its own, it is finished off with a topping of gold dust and edible rose petals. The limited-edition donut will be sold for just a few days in June for under $5, or given away to the first 25 to get in line for the first taste of the ChanDONUT.
The Doughnut Project makes a range of uniquely flavored donuts, including everything from Strawberry Milkshake to alcohol-inspired varieties like Prosecco or the Pinot Grigio Doughnut it developed in collaboration with wine brand Cavit.
Chandon Created a Sparkling Rosé Donut Dubbed the 'ChanDONUT'
1. Sparkling Rosé Donuts - Opportunity to create and market other creatively flavored donuts infused with sparkling rosé.
2. Limited-edition Collaborations - Potential for businesses to collaborate with other brands for limited-edition products, creating buzz and exclusivity.
3. Luxury Desserts - Possibility to develop more high-end, luxurious dessert options using premium ingredients and unique flavor combinations.
1. Bakery and Pastry - Innovations in creating and offering unique flavored donuts can help businesses stand out in the competitive bakery industry.
2. Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for wine and alcohol brands to explore collaborations with food businesses to create exclusive products that cater to the growing demand for unique experiences.
3. Specialty Food and Gourmet - Potential for specialty food stores and gourmet food retailers to offer innovative, high-end dessert options to attract discerning customers.