ROLLOUT is an innovative company that was created in 2005. Focused on manufacturing awe-inspiring wallpaper, ROLLOUT started off in Vancouver and then their popularity allowed them to establish a second office in Toronto.
Drawing from the creative talent of local artists, ROLLOUT is obsessed with staying on the cutting edge of graphic design, photography and illustration. It seems they are making sure that wallpaper has a victorious comeback into modern interior design.
Trend Hunter had the pleasure of working with ROLLOUT while designing our new headquarters. Since typewriters were the start of written word, we thought that there would be no better place to start from than a print of a vintage Royal typewriter. Now our jazzy print is a central focal point in our communal lunch room.
ROLLOUT Makes the Trend Hunter Lunch Room Pop
1. Graphic Design Revival - Disruptive innovation opportunities include using digital technology to create unique and customizable graphic designs for wallpaper.
2. Modern Wallpaper Renewal - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating eco-friendly and sustainable wallpaper materials and production processes.
3. Collaborative Artistic Endeavors - Disruptive innovation opportunities include collaborating with local artists and designers to create wallpaper designs inspired by different art forms.
1. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities include integrating smart technology and interactive elements into wallpaper designs.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunities include creating wallpaper with built-in functional features, such as soundproofing or temperature control.
3. Printing and Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunities include developing advanced printing techniques and materials for creating high-quality and customizable wallpaper designs.