Smart outlets and plugs have become commonplace inside the home, so the Ring Outdoor Smart Plug aims to extend this functionality to exterior spaces and backyards alike. The device works by being plugged in and will go to work with the Ring Bridge to offer users the ability to remotely or smartly control their exterior electrical equipment. The unit features an IP66 rating for weather resistance and is capable of easily withstanding exposure to the elements.
The Ring Outdoor Smart Plug is suited for integration with existing smart home solutions and is part of the continued proliferation of connected equipment within the modern living space. The unit helps to bring connectivity outdoors and accommodate a range of uses.
The Ring Outdoor Smart Plug Works with the Ring Bridge
1. Weather-resistant Smart Plugs - Smart plugs that can withstand the elements expand smart home functionality to outdoor spaces.
2. Connected Outdoor Equipment - Outdoor smart plugs are part of the rise of connected equipment in modern living spaces.
3. Integration with Smart Home Solutions - Weather-resistant smart plugs are compatible with existing smart home systems.
1. Smart Home Technology - Smart plugs expand the range of outdoor automation options in homes.
2. Home Improvement Retail - Retailers can offer consumers a range of outdoor connectivity options, including smart plugs.
3. Landscape Design - Weather-resistant smart plugs can be integrated into outdoor living spaces to provide convenient control of electrical equipment.