Richardson prepares for the Spring/Summer 2021 season with a new collection of cozy apparel. The most notable component of the silhouettes is that they are pigment-dyed. The lightweight options ready for the warmer weather and are made from soft lightweight fabrics. The capsule spotlights a pigment-dyed "Drug" along with some polo shirts, pigment-dyed crewneck sweaters, pigment-dyed shorts, shirts, hoodies, and much more.
One of the notable pieces that join the capsule includes the black pigment-dyed crewneck sweater. This is due to a hidden element -- there is a hidden stash pocket and some captivating details by the sleeves. Three floral accents mark the sleeves to reference the three different Richardson shops. California is marked by a poppy, New York by a rose, and Tokyo by cherry blossom.
Image Credit: Richardson
Richardson Launches its New Collection for the SS21 Season
1. Pigment-dyed Clothing - Businesses in the fashion industry can leverage pigment-dying techniques to create unique and cozy clothing options for their customers.
2. Hidden Details in Apparel - Entrepreneurs in the fashion industry can incorporate hidden elements in clothing items to create intrigue and uniqueness.
3. Floral Accented Sleeves - Fashion designers can incorporate floral accents on clothing to pay homage to different regions or cultures, and differentiate their brand.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands and retailers can leverage the pigment-dyed clothing trend and hidden detailing to create unique products for their customers.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies in the apparel industry can invest in pigment-dying technology to meet the demands of fashion brands and stay competitive.
3. Regional Clothing Retailers - Retailers specializing in regional fashion can incorporate floral accents specific to their location to differentiate themselves and create a sense of pride among their customers.