At Natural Products Expo East this year, Path of Life is introducing three new rice blends, each of which is made with as few ingredients as possible, all the while providing maximum flavor. The all-new Ancient Grains & Seed Blend, Cilantro Lime Rice Blend and Saffron Rice Blend are all certified gluten-free and Non-GMO Project Verified and offer delicious ways to enhance a variety of meals.
While the Ancient Grains & Seed Blend is full of texture and added crunch from pumpkin seeds, the Cilantro Lime Rice Blend is full of red bell peppers and fire-roasted corn. The most aesthetically pleasing rice blend of the new trio may just be the Saffron Rice Blend, which gets its rich color from a mix of precious saffron and anti-inflammatory turmeric.
Path of Life's Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Rice Blends Have Minimal Ingredients
1. Minimal Ingredients Trend - The rise of minimal ingredient products like the rice blends offers opportunities for companies to explore alternative, healthier ingredients that can still provide maximum flavor.
2. Gluten-free Trend - The demand for gluten-free products is growing, and presents opportunities for companies to innovate and improve the taste and texture of gluten-free options.
3. Ancient Grains Trend - The use of ancient grains in products like the Path of Life blends taps into the trend of consumers seeking healthier and more nutritious options, leading to potential opportunities for companies to explore unique ancient grains for their products.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The free-from rice blends market is experiencing growth, creating opportunities for companies to differentiate themselves in a crowded market through unique and healthier ingredient offerings.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - As consumers prioritize their health and wellness, companies can meet their needs by offering healthy and nutritious options like the Path of Life rice blends.
3. Agriculture Industry - The demand for ancient grains and alternative gluten-free ingredients has potential to create new opportunities for farmers and growers to expand their crop offerings and meet consumer demand.