The 'rFlect' phone sleeve is an aftermarket accessory for smartphone users who are seeking out a way to protect themselves fro EMF signals that are present in their town or city. The sleeve works by being paired with a smartphone inside and will go to work blocking 99.9% of the signals that are floating around and subsequently picked up by a user's device. The sleeve consists of a multi-layer design that will keep signals at bay without detracting too much from style needs thanks to a thin exterior cotton layer that comes in several color options and is resistant to dirt.
The 'rFlect' phone sleeve is made in the Netherlands and will work to offer additional protection for smartphones when they aren't in use.
The 'rFlect' Phone Sleeve Blocks Out 99.9% of EMF Signals
1. Anti-emf Accessories - The rise of concern over EMF signals is an opportunity for businesses to develop and market innovative anti-EMF accessories, such as rFlect phone sleeve, to safety-conscious consumers.
2. EMF Shielding Materials - The market for EMF shielding materials, such as the multi-layer design used in the rFlect phone sleeve, is set to grow as people become more concerned about the potential health effects of EMF signals.
3. Smartphone Health Protection - As people become increasingly worried about the health effects of smartphone usage, businesses can offer products like the rFlect phone sleeve to protect consumers without detracting too much from style needs.
1. Tech Accessories - The tech accessories industry can capitalize on the growing demand for EMF protection by developing and marketing innovative products such as the rFlect phone sleeve.
2. Smartphone Industry - The smartphone industry can incorporate EMF protection features or offer compatible accessories like the rFlect phone sleeve to address growing health concerns among consumers.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can offer EMF protection products like the rFlect phone sleeve to consumers who are becoming increasingly concerned about the impact of technology on their wellbeing.