Time is of the essence when somebody is at risk of drowning, leaving a great need for systems like the Rescue Board on beaches worldwide. Designed by Stillform, this concept lifeguard tool comprises a supportive body board with motors built in, coupled with a dock on land where the vehicle can be recharged.
The Rescue Board maintains a streamlined and ergonomic design, despite the integration of moving parts within it. The solution is sleek and quick even in the roughest areas offshore, helping to get the aid person out and the victim back in without delay. And while the RESQ system is not in use, the board pulls more power from the solar paneled home station. All populated lake, sea and ocean waterfronts can use a system such as this, enhancing safety by self-sustaining means.
The RESQ Lifeguard Board Saves Valuable Time in Lifesaving Efforts
1. Motorized Rescue Tools - The development of motorized rescue boards creates opportunities for faster and more efficient lifesaving in water-related emergencies.
2. Sustainable Lifeguard Equipment - The use of solar-powered home stations for rescue boards highlights a trend towards sustainability in lifeguard equipment design.
3. Streamlined Watercraft Design - The RESQ Lifeguard Board's sleek and ergonomic design demonstrates a trend towards streamlined watercraft designs that prioritize speed and efficiency.
1. Lifeguarding and Water Safety - The implementation of motorized rescue boards in lifeguarding and water safety industries presents an opportunity for increased speed and efficiency in water rescue efforts.
2. Renewable Energy - The development of solar-powered home stations for rescue boards highlights a potential application of renewable energy in industries outside of traditional energy production and distribution.
3. Surfing and Watersports - The streamlined and ergonomic design of the RESQ Lifeguard Board may inspire innovation in the design of watercraft for surfing and other watersports.