The conceptual Renault LC Zeroventi has been designed by Bruno Arena as a futuristic transportation solution that incorporates a number of elements for aesthetic and functional purposes. The unexpectedly futuristic vehicle was designed by Arena with elements of architectural cubism that were drawn from the best works of Le Corbusier. A series of other aspects are also incorporated into the autonomous vehicle including the likeness of a USB storage drive and even a vinyl player.
The conceptual Renault LC Zeroventi positions operators in a seat similar to what would be found in a motorsports car in a bid to enhance aerodynamics. This also allows for enhanced, 360-degree capabilities including impressive audio, views and more to get the operator around in a futuristic yet functional manner.
The Conceptual Renault LC Zeroventi Has an Architectural Aesthetic
1. Architectural Cubism in Automobile Design - The use of architectural cubism in automobile design presents an opportunity for car manufacturers to create visually striking and unique vehicles.
2. Integration of Retro Elements in Futuristic Vehicles - Integrating retro elements, such as a vinyl player, in futuristic vehicles opens up opportunities for car companies to cater to nostalgia-loving customers.
3. Enhancing Operator Experience in Autonomous Vehicles - Improving the operator experience in autonomous vehicles, like the Renault LC Zeroventi, offers opportunities to create more comfortable and functional self-driving cars.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Automotive manufacturers can leverage architectural cubism and retro elements to design and produce innovative and visually compelling vehicles.
2. Audio Technology - The integration of impressive audio capabilities in futuristic vehicles creates opportunities for audio technology companies to develop innovative sound systems for cars.
3. Interior Design - The focus on enhancing operator experience in autonomous vehicles presents opportunities for interior design companies to create innovative and ergonomic vehicle interiors.