The Citroen X concept has been designed by Jordan Gendler as a vehicle that balances a sense of retro futurism with modern elements for a final design that is seemingly ready for the roads of tomorrow.
The vehicle boasts an aerodynamic design that incorporates characteristics of the Tesla Cybertruck and has a sculpted front section that moves into a graceful trunk area. The car thus looks like something both out of the future as well a sports car from the 80s with its heavier aesthetic.
The Citroen X concept takes a number of vehicle designs into account by Gendler to be achieved, which includes the SM to the GS as well as to the Xantia for a car that truly pays homage to the history of the brand.
The Citroen X Concept is Modern While Paying Homage to the Past
1. Retro-futurism Vehicle Design - The fusion of retro and futuristic elements in car design creating a new genre of vehicles
2. Aerodynamic Design - Car designs that optimize the car's speed by reducing air resistance, thus minimizing fuel consumption
3. Homage Design Concept - Creating designs that incorporate elements of classic cars to appeal to vintage car enthusiasts
1. Automotive Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in designing vehicles that combine retro and futuristic elements for a new consumer audience
2. Design Industry - Opportunities to explore the concept of retro-futurism and apply it to various products and services
3. Transportation Industry - Exploring aerodynamic car designs that use less fuel and emit less harmful pollutants for a more sustainable future