This fully autonomous electric car concept has been designed by Hungary-based designer Laszlo Nemeth as a futuristic transportation solution for urbanites. The vehicle is characterized by its two-seater construction to make it perfect for couples and has a sleek silhouette that looks almost like a road-based spaceship. The vehicle has a three-wheel chassis along with a smart suspension system, computerized steering wheel and fewer overall parts for a simpler construction.
The fully autonomous electric car concept maintains a sculpted, three-wheels silhouette in order to optimize how it consumes electricity for greater overall efficiency. The vehicle is also outfitted with a wide rear compartment and an extra-large trunk for maximizing the interior space. The car could function effectively as a stylish way to get around in the near-future.
This Fully Autonomous Electric Car Concept is Efficient
1. Fully Autonomous Electric Vehicles - Opportunities exist for the development of fully autonomous electric vehicles suitable for urban environments
2. Simpler Car Construction - Disruptive opportunities exist for the development of electric cars with fewer overall parts for simpler construction
3. Efficient Electric Cars - Electric cars with optimized energy consumption for greater overall efficiency present opportunities for innovation and growth
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can explore creating futuristic transportation solutions for urbanites with fully autonomous electric cars that have a simplified construction
2. Urban Transportation Industry - Fully autonomous electric cars with optimized energy consumption offer opportunities for the urban transportation industry to provide more efficient transportation options
3. Sustainable Energy Industry - The sustainable energy industry can leverage the development of electric vehicles with optimized energy consumption as an opportunity for growth and innovation