Sustainable women's fashion brand Reformation is set to open a Reformation Toronto location this summer at Yorkdale Shopping Centre, marking the launch of its first Canadian retail space. In the same way that the brand approaches eco-friendly fashion, its new retail space is set to be just as innovative.
The retail fashion space is set to be equipped with in-store displays that use a "RefScale" to transparently show the details of a garment's manufacturing process, including its water usage, carbon emissions and waste generated. The Reformation Toronto retail store is also set to introduce a high-tech fitting room experience with monitors for selecting garments to try on, plus wardrobes styled with customizable mirrors, phone chargers and speakers.
The Reformation Toronto Store Boasts High-Tech Fitting Rooms
1. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for integrating transparent manufacturing processes and eco-friendly materials into fashion brands.
2. High-tech Retail - Opportunity to create innovative retail experiences through technology, such as interactive displays and customized fitting rooms.
3. Consumer Transparency - Opportunity to provide customers with detailed information about a product's sustainability and manufacturing process.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion brands to integrate sustainability practices and innovative retail technologies.
2. Technology - Opportunity to develop and provide high-tech solutions for the retail industry, such as interactive displays and fitting room experiences.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - Opportunity to improve transparency and sustainability in the manufacturing processes of fashion brands through technological solutions.