Aftermarket shoe inserts and insoles are great for providing additional comfort but are often made with materials that need to be thrown away after use, which is something the PRIMAL Soles 100% recyclable shoe insoles are here to change.
The insoles are crafted using lightweight cork material and will deliver a high level of impact resistance during daily wear. The insoles also have a naturally lightweight design that's antibacterial, and will wick moisture away from the foot and regulate temperature during wear.
The PRIMAL Soles 100% recyclable shoe insoles come in three styles to choose from including Cortiças, Bananas and Oatmilk Elite. Each one will deliver a different level of support to suit a wide range of activities or lifestyles as needed.
PRIMAL Soles 100% Recyclable Shoe Insoles Come in Three Styles
1. Recyclable Shoe Insoles - Creating aftermarket shoe inserts and insoles that are recyclable instead of disposable presents opportunities for eco-friendly innovation in the footwear industry.
2. Lightweight Cork Material - The use of lightweight cork material in shoe insoles has the potential to disrupt the traditional use of foam and other heavier materials in the industry.
3. Antibacterial Insoles - Antibacterial properties of insoles made with natural materials could present an opportunity for eco-friendly and healthier options in the footwear industry.
1. Footwear - Use of recyclable and lightweight materials in shoe insoles presents opportunities for innovation in the footwear industry to meet sustainability goals and consumer preferences.
2. Eco-friendly Products - Creating recyclable and sustainable shoe insoles can contribute to the development of eco-friendly products and foster more awareness in the industry.
3. Health and Wellness - The use of natural and antibacterial materials in shoe insoles can present opportunities for companies invested in health and wellness to develop sustainable product alternatives in the footwear industry.