Fish Yeah! Records is the name of a new record label from Long John Silver's, the American fast food restaurant chain with a focus on seafood. The record label sets itself apart by sharing "music to set the mood for seafood" and has already signed Coral Benders.
As many people avoid eating meat during the season of Lent and instead consume fish as a substitute, this was considered with the release of the new record label from Long John Silver's. For the season, Long John Silver's is sharing audio coupons that can be redeemed by playing one of the ocean-themed songs that will be shared as part of #NewMusicFridays on Soundcloud.
According to VP of marketing for Long John Silver's, Stephanie Mattingly, "Throughout the Lent season, our fans and followers will be treated not only to delicious and craveable fish offerings, but also a weekly song and audio coupon drop from our house band, the Coral Benders."
Long John Silver's Launched Fish Yeah! Records & Signed the Coral Benders
1. Ocean-themed Music - The launch of Fish Yeah! Records by Long John Silver's and their ocean-themed songs presents opportunities for creating a unique music experience connected to seafood.
2. Audio Coupons - Long John Silver's collaboration with Soundcloud for #NewMusicFridays provides an innovative way to distribute coupons through interactive music engagement.
3. Branded Record Labels - The introduction of Fish Yeah! Records showcases how fast food chains can venture into the music industry, opening doors for partnerships and brand extensions.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains like Long John Silver's can leverage music collaborations to elevate their brand and connect with customers in unique ways.
2. Music - The launch of Fish Yeah! Records demonstrates the potential for record labels to explore unconventional partnerships and promotional strategies within the music industry.
3. Coupons and Discounts - The use of audio coupons in collaboration with music platforms like Soundcloud presents opportunities for companies to engage customers with interactive promotions.