In partnership with Brown-Forman, JDO Brand Design & Innovation developed a ready to drink pack of Jack Daniels whiskey, making it easy to grab, go and drink. The new cans and bottles come in three different flavors including cola, ginger and lemonade, promising a "perfect pour" since it's contents are already pre-mixed with the whiskey.
With Jack Daniels products thriving in Australia, a country with that represents 60% of the global market for alcoholic ready to drink beverages, this is where the line of drinks will be launched. The new packaging for the Jack Daneils RTD product celebrates the history of the brand, while continuing to push forward as a world leader in whiskey drinks.
Jack Daniels' Pre-Mixed Ready to Drink Packs Offer Effortless Enjoyment
1. Ready to Drink - The development of pre-mixed canned and bottled cocktails offers convenience and effortless enjoyment for consumers.
2. Packaging Innovation - Innovative packaging designs for alcoholic drinks provide opportunities for attracting new customers and enhancing brand image.
3. Flavor Variety - Offering a range of unique and diverse flavors in ready-to-drink products appeals to consumers looking for new taste experiences.
1. Beverage - The ready-to-drink trend presents opportunities for the beverage industry to expand its market share and reach a wider consumer base.
2. Alcohol - The development of pre-mixed whiskey four-packs taps into the growing market for convenient and ready-to-drink alcoholic beverages.
3. Design - Innovative packaging designs for alcohol brands create demand for design services and provide opportunities for brands to stand out in the market.