Set in the beautiful mountains of Tibet, the Ranwu Lake Campsite is a remote retreat built on 70 acres of land. Taking advantage of the lakefront views, the resort is set on a foundation of stilts with eight individual structures resembling independent hotel rooms that extend onto the lakeshore.
Each of the rooms offers a secluded and private getaway, with floor to ceiling windows and luxe private balconies. On top of the modern rooms, the resort also offers RV parking and tent camping -- giving guest access to amenities including the information center, snack bar, Chinese food restaurant, coffee shop, tea bar and a barbecue buffet.
The new Ranwu Lake Campsite stretches out onto the lake to offer a one-of-a-kind travel experience that places guests directly in the surrounding nature of Tibet.
Image Credit: Arch-Exist Photography
Ranwu Lake Campsite is a Modern and luxurious Retreat in Tibet
1. Remote Retreats - The rise of remote and secluded retreats around the world providing guests with a unique travel experience.
2. Luxurious Camping - The trend towards luxurious camping or glamping providing guests with all the amenities they require while enjoying nature.
3. Lakefront Views - Lakefront views are becoming increasingly popular in the hospitality industry.
1. Hospitality - Luxurious remote retreats are disrupting the hospitality industry with unique travel experiences.
2. Travel - Remote retreats and luxurious camping are transforming the travel industry.
3. Real Estate - Developers are looking to develop and market remote and secluded wilderness retreats that offer luxurious experiences.