The rain jacket backpack is a handy thing to have on hand when riding a motorcycle or even a bicycle. Dubbed Funnell, the bag converts into a rain jacket on the fly so as to shield the wearer from the bad weather if it comes on unexpectedly. With climate shifts and natural disasters happening more and more, being constantly prepared is the way to go.
Currently on Kickstarter for crowdfunding, the rain jacket backpack was designed by Make IT Happen, a studio based in Hong Kong. The waterproof element covers not only the person, but the backpack as well to ensure that nothing on the wearer gets wet. It has so far reach over half of its Kickstarter goal.
The Funnell Backpack is Made with Motorcyclists in Mind
1. Rain Jacket Backpacks - Rain jacket backpacks are becoming increasingly popular as people want to stay protected from the weather in outdoor activities.
2. Convertible Outdoor Gear - The trend of convertible outdoor gear is on the rise, as people want multifunctional products that will give them more bang for their buck.
3. Crowdfunded Outdoor Gear - Crowdfunding campaigns for outdoor gear are gaining momentum as a way for startups to bring innovative products to the market.
1. Outdoor Gear Industry - The outdoor gear industry can capitalize on the trend of convertible outdoor gear to create innovative and disruptive products that appeal to consumers.
2. Textile Industry - The textile industry can use the technology used in the Funnell backpack to create new textiles that are both waterproof and breathable.
3. Crowdfunding Industry - As more people turn to crowdfunding for innovative products, the crowdfunding industry can continue to provide a platform for startups to get their ideas off the ground.