QSG Inc. is a "leading systems integrator in Field and Supply Chain Mobility" that has decided to launch its own online store in Canada in order to broaden its customer base in the North American region.
The Canadian QSG ecommerce store will sell a variety of products, ranging from computers, wireless computers and scanners, to barcode printers, labels and barcode ribbons. It will feature more than 2500 products and will resell from "renown hardware and software manufacturers including Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, Panasonic, SOTI, Datalogic, Wasp, Epson, Aerohive, Sato and more."
The purpose of QSG's expanding online space is to "reinforce its omnichannel strategy" and allow its consumers to purchase from the brand at any time they want.
QSG Has Expanded its Online Store to Canada
1. Omnichannel Retail - Expanding online stores enable businesses to reinforce their omnichannel strategy and provide consumers with more convenient shopping options.
2. Resell Ecommerce - The growth of resell eCommerce sites offers opportunities for businesses to tap into new customer bases by offering a wide range of products from reputable manufacturers.
3. Field and Supply Chain Mobility - The integration of online stores into field and supply chain mobility systems allows businesses to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
1. Retail - Expanding online stores help the retail industry cater to the evolving needs of consumers in the digital age.
2. Ecommerce - The expansion of resell eCommerce sites presents lucrative opportunities for businesses in the eCommerce industry to enhance their product offerings and reach a broader audience.
3. Supply Chain Management - Integrating online stores into field and supply chain mobility systems can revolutionize the supply chain management industry by providing real-time access to product information and streamlining inventory management.