The dangers of blue light are becoming well-known in the mainstream, which is seeing consumers seek out products like the 'PURP' screen protector to take an upstream approach to eye protection.
The screen protector works by being placed overtop of your device's front display and going to work blocking out harmful blue light that is emanates at all times during regular use. This protection is achieved thanks to the NanoTech Glass material that is used to keep unwanted rays at bay to protect your eyes without having to limit use of the now-essential smartphone.
The 'PURP' screen protector also works to protect your device from damage thanks to the tempered glass-like design that won't shatter upon impact thanks to the flexible aesthetic.
The 'PURP' Screen Protector Shields Your Eyes and Device from Damage
1. Blue-light Protection - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative products and solutions that protect users from harmful blue light emitted by screens.
2. Upstream Eye Protection - Potential for businesses to offer products, such as screen protectors, that proactively safeguard users' eyes from potential damage caused by device usage.
3. Flexible Screen Protection - Market for tempered glass-like screen protectors that provide impact resistance while maintaining a flexible design, preventing shattering upon impact.
1. Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to integrate blue-light protection technologies into their products or develop innovative screen protectors.
2. Wellness - Potential for wellness industry to develop and market eye protection solutions to cater to consumers seeking to reduce eye strain caused by digital device usage.
3. Accessories - Market for companies specializing in smartphone accessories to create and sell flexible screen protectors that provide both eye protection and device safety.