The UK-based Punchy Drinks brand has announced a new range of flavors as well as packaging, which will help to keep the products agile in an ever-increasing marketplace. The new canned cocktails will come in both hard and non-alcoholic versions including Peach, Ginger & Chai, Cucumber, Yuzu & Rosemary and Blood Orange, Bitters & Cardamom, which are mixed with rum, gin and whisky, respectively. The drinks will now be packaged in a plastic-free and highly recyclable can with a paper label to further enhance the eco profile of the brand.
Founder Paddy Cavanagh-Butler spoke on the latest Punchy Drinks innovations saying, "We are hugely excited to share our new brand and flavors as we truly believe there is a real opportunity to capture the fun, enjoyment and sociability of punch while giving people the choice to drink alcohol or not. Our recent success of our crowdfunding, where the target was hit ahead of schedule, confirms the demand and desire for these products. We are offering a new generation of drinkers a new way to drink.”
Punchy Drinks Has Unveiled New Flavors and Packaging
1. Artisanal Canned Cocktails - The trend of artisanal canned cocktails is creating room for new innovative packaging options.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging - The trend towards eco-friendly packaging offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to differentiate themselves in the market.
3. Non-alcoholic Beverages - The trend towards non-alcoholic beverages shows an opportunity to innovate new flavors and types of drinks.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry has an opportunity to explore new packaging options and flavors with the trend towards artisanal canned cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages.
2. Sustainable Packaging Industry - The sustainable packaging industry has an opportunity to create new eco-friendly packaging solutions for brands looking to differentiate themselves in the market.
3. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry has an opportunity to tap into the growing trend towards non-alcoholic beverages and create innovative new drinks in response.