The Pull Wall Sconce may be a simple light fixture, it is visually striking nonetheless. With a hint of a mid-century vibe, it adds a touch of elegance and sophistication in the home. Yet the sleek lines, basic colors and looping cord make it perfect for contemporary living spaces as well as offices.
Designed by Tech Lighting for Lumens, the Pull Wall Sconce has a simple slanted metal shade that comes in either black or white rubberized paint. The fabric-covered cord is available in any color of choice including orange, grey and black. It is especially eye-catching if the cord and shape contrast each other.
The fun part about the Pull Wall Sconce is that to turn it on a person simply tugs at the cord.
The Pull Wall Sconce is Turned On by Tugging Down
1. Looping Cord Lighting - Opportunity for innovative lighting designs that incorporate looping cords for visual appeal and simplicity.
2. Mid-century Vibes - Trend for incorporating mid-century design elements in modern lighting fixtures for a touch of elegance and sophistication.
3. Customizable Cord Colors - Growing demand for lighting fixtures that offer customizable cord colors to allow for personalization and style matching.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design companies to incorporate looping cord lighting into their projects for a unique aesthetic.
2. Lighting Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop and manufacture lighting fixtures with looping cords for enhanced visual appeal.
3. Home Decor Retail - Opportunity for home decor retailers to offer lighting options with customizable cord colors to cater to individual preferences.