The new Pukka Pies on-the-go range has been unveiled by the brand in the UK as a series of food products for consumers seeking a convenient way to stay fueled when out of the house.
The pie products are all suitable for being eaten hot or cold and come in several different formats including sausage rolls, puff pastry pies and meat & potato pasties. Each of the snacks have been developed with the convenience store market in mind to make them simple for consumers to pick up when on-the-go without feeling as though they need to take a break to eat them.
The Pukka Pies on-the-go range comes as part of the brand's move to satisfy consumers seeking out more convenient food products as urban lifestyles become more hectic.
These Pukka Pies Products Can be Eaten Hot or Cold
1. Convenient On-the-go Foods - Pukka Pies' new product range is just one example of the growing trend for convenient food products that can be eaten on-the-go.
2. Multi-format Snack Products - Pukka Pies' on-the-go range includes several different formats of snack products such as sausage rolls, puff pastry pies, and pasties, highlighting the trend for multi-format snack options.
3. Convenience Store Focused Products - Pukka Pies' new product range was developed with the convenience store market in mind, highlighting the trend for food products that cater to the convenience store format.
1. Food Retail - Food retail businesses could explore the trend for convenient, multi-format snack products, such as Pukka Pies' new on-the-go range, to provide a solution for busy urban consumers.
2. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores have an opportunity to capitalize on the growing trend for convenient, easy-to-eat food products that can be consumed on-the-go, by stocking products like Pukka Pies' new on-the-go range.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturing companies have an opportunity to develop new products such as Pukka Pies' on-the-go range that cater to the trend for convenient food products that can be eaten hot or cold and are suitable for on-the-go consumption.